Funeral Home Cremations Evington Va
Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral & Cremation Service extends help to the community of Evington, VA, and has been passionate and hardworking in the funeral industry. We offer we provide sensitive funeral, burial, and cremation services. Here is the link to our awards and recognition.
We provide the best quality and caring funeral service possible. We have decent services that pay tribute to the life of your loved one. Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral & Cremation Service is here to assist you every step of the way, from veterans' funerals to pre-planning. Call us today at 434-283-1234.
Customizing Options for Funeral and Cremation in Evington, VA
- Funeral Service: Our full-service funeral home offers everything from a visitation or viewing to a graveside ceremony, burial, reception, flower arrangements, catering, and funeral product selection. You do not have to choose a full-service funeral. Instead, you can implement components that make sense for your family. For example, if you would like to hold a visitation with an open casket and then skip the funeral services and go straight to the burial, you can do so.
- Cremation Service: Direct cremation is an affordable cremation that is without an accompanying ceremony. With this option, families gather in private for a scattering of the ashes and sharing memories. Cremation with a memorial ceremony is possible so that you can arrange a formal service in which family and friends can gather from near and far to pay respects. Offering a service after the death of a loved one can be healing to many who are suffering from the loss.
- Life Celebrations: Throw a party in honor of your loved one’s life! You can choose an outdoor venue and have a barbecue. You can play favorite music and decorate with the deceased’s favorite sports team memorabilia. An end-of-life service can look any way you want it to with our funeral planning team by your side.
- Military Honors and Veteran Services: We are honored to memorialize those who have served our country. We can file any paperwork you need to secure veteran and military benefits. Then, we can include traditions like burials with the flag and bagpipes at the funeral or memorial services.
- Grief Therapy Dog on Staff: Our Sheepadoodle, Maggie, can make an appearance at your funeral or memorial to bring happiness to children and adults alike. Find joy in the presence of our furry friend in a time of hardship. Maggie is always available upon request.
- Custom Printing and Permanent Memorialization: The decisions you make during an end-of-life service are what everyone is going to remember forever. Let our funeral home customize your memorial products with custom printing. We can make jewelry, monuments, programs, and tributes that you will have as keepsakes.
- Mobile Arrangements: During this busy time, you may prefer to make all arrangements from the comfort of your home. Use our online planning tool to make sure every detail is taken care of without ever having to leave your home.
- Monuments: Think about how your loved one would want to be memorialized. You can choose a monument that is big or small to show your love for a life well-lived. The monument will be on display in the cemetery, where family and friends can visit and remember the deceased.
- Funeral Products: Our planning staff will guide you through the various funeral products so that you can choose from caskets, urns, vaults, memorials, etc. In addition, you may choose cremation jewelry or other permanent memorialization options that will help you remember your loved one forever.
- Pet Cremation and Pet Burial: A family pet is an integral part of a family home, which is why we want to honor their life. Choose pet cremation or pet burial accompanied by a pet funeral or pet memorial. You can share fond memories of the joy that your animal companion brought to your home over the years.
- Pre-planning Funeral Services: Make funeral and cremation plans in Evington, VA, before a death occurs. You can record your wishes for your own end-of-life service so that your family does not have to guess what you would have wanted.
Call a Trusted Funeral Home for Your End-of-Life Service Needs
getting overwhelmed with funeral and cremation plans in Evington, VA, let
our team take care of anything you need. Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral &
Cremation Service is ready to help you create a tribute to your loved one that
friends and family in attendance will look back with fond memories for years to
Funeral Home and Cremations FAQs
Can You Do Cremation without a Funeral Director in Evington, VA?
Yes, you may be able to arrange a cremation without the help of a funeral director, but it is often advisable to use the services of a professional. A funeral director can help you with all the arrangements and make sure that everything goes smoothly.
Where are Funerals Commonly Held in Evington, VA?
There are a few funeral homes in Evington, VA that are commonly used. However, many people choose to have funerals elsewhere. Some popular places for funerals include churches, cemeteries, and even private homes. It really depends on the preferences of the family and what they feel would be most appropriate for their loved one.
Are Cremation Ashes Purely Bones?
No, cremated remains are typically about 70% bones and 30% ash mixed with other substances. The bones are crushed into very small pieces and the ashes are vacuumed out of the cremation furnace. Any jewelry or medical devices that were not removed before cremation will also be part of the ashes. If you have more questions, you may visit our FAQs page.