Funeral Home Cremations Rustburg Va
Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral & Cremation Service has been offering respectful and loving funeral, burial, and cremation services in Rustburg, VA, for over decades now. You might think that it would be easier to take care of things on your own, but let us guide you. Allow your family and friends to start the healing process by giving them time to say goodbye. Let us assist you in overcoming your grief and loss.
Funerals and memorial services help people to heal after a death. The Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral & Cremation Service is available 24 hours, seven days a week. Call us now at 434-283-1234.
Suffering a loss in the family can take a toll on your energy and ability to make sound decisions. Also, funeral and cremation planning in Rustburg, VA, requires dozens of decisions to be made in a short amount of time. If that seems overwhelming to you, you're not alone. Our team wants to take the load from you and do what we do best. We plan last-minute funerals and memorials every day. We know how to streamline the process to minimize stress in your life.
Whether you hop online to our online planning tool or give us a call and speak to a member of our planning team, you will be relieved to know you have found a funeral home you can trust. Our prices are transparent with no hidden fees. You will discover affordable cremations and burials so that you have options for laying your loved one to rest without breaking the bank. Talk with our team to create a customized program that will reflect the deceased’s life for all those in attendance.
Customizing Funeral and Cremation in Rustburg, VA
Think about the kind of program you can put on that honors a life well-lived. Then, what are some ways to make the program unique to your loved one?
- Funeral Service: Are you interested in going all out with a full-service funeral? You can plan a visitation before the funeral and a graveside ceremony afterward. Then, let your family gather together for a reception after all the weekend’s events where you can get reacquainted with those you may not have seen in years. Each component of a full-service funeral can be arranged a la carte if you are not interested in the whole package. You will find the most affordable option to be in an immediate burial without any accompanying services.
- Cremation Service: Direct cremation is a low-cost cremation that is respectable and simple. You do not have to throw a big event in order to lay your loved one to rest. However, if you would like to offer a public service, consider a cremation with a memorial ceremony. This can look like a funeral without a casket on display. A memorial also allows flexibility for the date of the ceremony, being that you don’t have to follow a burial timeline.
- Life Celebrations: Keep the service casual by throwing a party in honor of your loved one. Play their favorite music, serve their favorite food, and have everyone wear jerseys from their favorite sports team. You do not have to plan a somber end-of-life event if that is not what the deceased would have wanted.
- Grief Therapy Dog on Staff: Meet Maggie, our Sheepadoodle. Upon request, she is available to make an appearance at a funeral, memorial, visitation, or reception. Our furry friend brings a smile to each face that leans over to scratch her ears. Guests, young and old, are charmed by our sweet Maggie. In addition, we offer traditional grief resources to guide you through this sensitive time of mourning.
- Military Honors: Are you looking to implement veteran services and military honors into your funeral and cremation in Rustburg, VA? Our team takes pride in memorializing those who have served our country. First, let us take care of the paperwork and secure your benefits. Then we can talk about the traditions you would like to include in their end-of-life service.
- Permanent Memorialization: You can choose memorials with custom printing to have a keepsake that will honor your loved one forever. Put up a monument at the burial site so that friends and family know the marker that represents the deceased. Use our custom printing for grave markers, tributes, memorial benches, and more.
- Mobile Arrangements: Make plans for an end-of-life service without leaving the comfort of your home. You can use our online planning tool for pre-planning funeral services and revisiting the password-protected document at various stages in life as things change. Make decisions for funeral or cremation, musical numbers, speakers, caskets, urns, catering preferences, and more. Your family will be so grateful.
- Pet Cremation and Pet Burial: Our furry friends are vital pieces of our families. We want you to have a source to honor their life in a special way. Plan a pet funeral service for a pet burial or pet cremation. You can share memories and photos and memorialize your beloved family pet.
Call on Our Trusted Team for End-of-Life Event Planning
Take a moment to process what you are going through and admit that you need help with funeral and cremation planning in Rustburg, VA. Finch & Finch, Inc. Funeral & Cremation Service is more than just a funeral service. Our planning team meets your needs when you can’t give any more. We relieve you from the stress of planning so that you can focus on healing.
Funeral Home and Cremations FAQs
Is it Appropriate to Hold a Funeral for Your Beloved Pet?
Yes, it is appropriate to hold a funeral for your beloved pet. Funerals provide a sense of closure and can help with the grieving process. They can also be a way to celebrate the life of your pet. Contact your funeral home to know more about arranging a funeral for your beloved companion.
How Much are Pet Cremations in Rustburg, VA?
The cost of pet cremation in Virginia can vary depending on the size and weight of the pet, as well as the location of the funeral home. Generally, though, you can expect to pay around $150-$400 for pet cremation.
Can You Hold Memorial Services for Pets?
Yes, you can have a
memorial service for your pet. Funerals for pets are becoming more and more
common as people become more attached to their beloved animals and even
consider them as family. It is best to contact the funeral home if they offer memorial services for your pets.